Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Millennium Park Layout

I go over and beyond when taking pictures so, I end up with so many I can't decide which ones to scrapbook first. I scrapbook old and new photos so my scrapbooks are not in any particular order. I love looking through my old photos and looking at how my boys have gotten so big.

Here  is a layout of my boys at Millennium Park in 2005. I used my August Scraptastic I found a boy kit.

I love using simple distressing techniques on my pages. I used the Making Memories distressing tool to distress the edge of the paper as well as Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Ink pad. The used Dear Lizzy printed Glitter Spearmint Thickers for (Millennium) and Jillibean Blue Corn Navy Alpha for (Park). I used the stamp set from the kit to stamp all around the page and to stamp the phrase check this out with the arrows. I also used a Quickutz bubble die, instant photo die and Chickadee alphabet for the word Cheese. I used some sequins from my Scraptastic PL Kit and some My Minds Eye enamel dots. The paper I used was My Mind's Eye Oxford Lanes Triples & Polka and Carta Bella Friends Forever & Triangles.










Thank you for Visiting.

Veronica ;)

4 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful layout. Iove the dimension on your letters and the enamel dots. Very classy job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design. I am always impressed by LO's that include 4 pictures or more without looking crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the great comments on my page. I have so many pictures of one event that I wish I can scrapbook all in one page.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete